- "He`s insane, twisted, delusional... you have so many problems man." — Kenny on Spenny's mental health
In this episode, Kenny and Spenny speak to four physiologists/therapists, who will judge which of the two are more sane, and as usual, both believe they will win. The first physiologist is Dr. Sam Klarreich who shows the two paintings and they have to tell him their first thoughts, both speak the truth but Kenny makes a few jokes along the way. Dr. Klarreich claims Kenny as the winner as Spenny was too nervous about Kenny. Before they meet the next man, Kenny and [[Spenny] go to a restaurant where Kenny tries to wind up Spenny by chucking food, paper and even knives at him. The next man is Michael Zizis, a choice centered therapist, who makes the two speak firstly to their selves about themselves, and then pretend to talk to the other person about the other person, Michael chooses Spenny as the winner. The next man is Robert Heughan, a Holistic Therapist who lays the two on a massage table and talks to the two and tries to "tap into" the person to find out what they are like, Robert chooses Spenny as the sanest. Then Dr. Irwin Wolkoff, a psychiatrist makes the two take The Wolkoff Wacko Index, on which the get an equal score, so he is asked to say who is sanest from his personal opinion and he chooses Spenny, meaning Spenny wins. Kenny gets annoyed about this, so he attacks Spenny and then goes crazy and runs in the bath with fireworks and does other generally mad things.
Spenny wanted Kenny to do the most insane thing thing he could think of, so he made Kenny run naked down the street. Spenny opened the car door to reveal Kenny naked, who then ran down the street naked, and then came back. A truck driver who saw Kenny shouted "How much did they pay you to do that?", while laughing.
- Making Spenny angry before meeting the therapists, by chucking things at him and attacking him, so Spenny gets paranoid and shows this when being judged in the competition.
- Being himself, by making his answers a mix of truth and jokes.
- Being himself, as he knows he is more sane than Kenny.
- Talking badly about Kenny, saying Kenny isn't sane and is pretending to.
- Pretending to like cats and find them cute, despite apparently not liking cats.
Kenny switched Spenny's coffee, giving him regular instead of his usual decaf.
- Spenny is mysophobic, which is a fear of germs. This is probably why he was scared of the manure in the cow sitting competition.
- First competition in the season that Spenny wins.
- Spenny won the competition 3 to 1.
- Kenny pretended to be a Yoga practitioner.