Who is the better chef is the third episode of the first season of Kenny vs Spenny.
Kenny and Spenny have to choose a recipe to make into a meal to impress three professional food critics. Kenny looks for inspiration, but mainly for a nice meal, by speaking to his mum and by going to the best restaurants to try their meat. Spenny fears he may loose and cheats, by having an audio link to a chef who talks him through cooking the meal. Kenny, for once, doesn't cheat and trusts in his cooking skills to win fairly. Spenny cooks what the judges called a very "ambitious" meal; an Ethiopian Spiced Duck Breast with vegetable couscous and ruby charade. Kenny cooks a family recipe he learned from his mum, his Famous Chilli served in a wrap. The judges pick up on the fact that Spenny's meal was a bit too advanced that him, but not that he had been cheating, but all the judges loved Kenny's chilli and all three voted in favour of Kenny.
- Trying numerous meals and good-quality restaurants.
- Getting a family recipe from his mum to use as his meal.
- He had better cooking skills than Spenny in the first place.
- He chose an ambitious meal, that if it was cooked correctly, would be a very good meal.
- Cheated by getting an audio feed through to a real chef who talked him through cooking the meal.
For once, it was Spenny who cheated, claiming it was okay for him to cheat because Kenny had cheated numerous times before. He cheated by having and audio and video feed to a professional chef, so the chef could see from another room what he was doing and could talk Spenny through what to do.
This is the first time Spenny cheats in the entire series. This is the one episode so far where Spenny cheats and Kenny plays fair.