Kenny and Spenny have to come up with their own clothing line and come up with designs to be shown off by models. Spenny chose to make male clothing, called Humen , which involved making designs out of flags, using contrasting counties' flags to give the idea of peace. Kenny however, takes the opportunity to meet "hot girls", makes outgoing bikinis, which Kenny says is to arouse the judges. Kenny does auditions with lots of female models walking down the catwalk, and then chooses his 4 favourites to wear his bikinis called: Christina, Victoria, Kathleen and Janice. Spenny then gets 3 male models and prepares for the show, but half and hour before the show, 2 of his models quit and he has to find two new models off the street. Spenny's show seems to go okay except for some of his models looking a bit "off-the-street". Kenny's show seemed to go better, all of the judges were obviously enjoying the show. In the end, all four judges voted for Kenny.
- Band-Aid Bra, a bras covered in band-aids which is shown when the model lifts her scrubs up.
- Globe Bra, a bra made out of a hollow world globe cut in half.
- Caution, caution tape is taped over the models' breasts.
- Smiley Face Bra, A bra with two inflatable smiley faces attached. On the bottoms there is a sign reading Authorized Personnel Only.
- Red Fan Bra, small red plastic fans with leaves on them.
- Scrubby Sponge Bra, Bra made of small round scrubby sponges.
- Pakistan Tie, a tie made out of the Pakistani flag.
- Israel Skirt, a skirt made out of the Israeli flag.
- Canda/UK robe, a robe which is half Canadian flag and the Union Jack.
- Arousing the judges with female models in bikinis.
- Interesting, extrovert bikini designs.
- Designs made out of flags.
- Contrasting countries' flags to give the idea of peace.
- Kenny bribed the judges with champagne.
- The pilot originally aired on CBC Television but was pulled off and moved to another network, Showcase, and aired later during the day.
- Some of the males models looked like they had a crush on Spenny.
- The names of Kenny`s models: Christina, Victoria, Kathleen and Janice.
- Spenny's clothing line was inspired by Noam Chomsky, a political activist.