Kenny and Spenny have to try and stay awake for as long as they can, the first person to fall to sleep loses, and if they stay awake for three days then it's a draw. Kenny decides to try all of the tricks he can; he drinks lots of coffee, a bright light visor, and an earpiece that buzzes whenever his head is tilted. Spenny, however, wants to prove that you don't need any methods and uses nothing to help him at all. After 6 hours, they are fine. After 24 hours, they start getting tired. After 36 hours, Kenny needs to use all of his methods. After 81 hours Kenny catches Spenny sleeping on the sofa.
- A device attached to the ear, which emits a buzzing sound everytime the wearers head is tilted.
- Lots of coffee, he said he started with small doses of coffee before having larger cups.
- A tub of caffeine pills.
- A bright light visor, a visor which emits a very bright light into the wearers eyes.
- Oxygen tanks
- Smelling Salts
- Spenny tried to make a point by using only his willpower.
- Spenny got children to blow party blowers in his face but they ended up just hitting him.
- Refreshing himself, such as showers and walks.
No one cheated in this episode.
- Kenny tortured Spenny with a song named "Friends Forever".