- "We`re going to learn about cows... because I want that the cow, Im going to sitting on, learns to love me." — Kenny
This time Kenny and Spenny have to sit on a cow, whoever touches the ground in anyway first looses. Kenny goes and picks the cows, and picks himself the calmest cow and Spenny the most aggressive. Kenny gets used to his cow, Daisy, and takes her for a test ride so he knows how to stay on. Spenny tries to become more familiar with cows in general and hopes to be able to make his cow happy when he is on it. He attempts to get a saddle for his cow and asks cow experts how to keep his cow happy. Meanwhile, Kenny becomes "one with the cows" by walking through fields full of cows. When they were both ready, they go to the field and both get on their cows, but Kenny brings a toy puppy with him. As soon as the competition begins Kenny throws the toy puppy at Spenny's cow which causes it to run around and after about 30 seconds, Spenny falls off the cow, leaving Kenny and Daisy to their victory.
Because Kenny knew about Spenny's hate of feces and dirt, they both went to the largest manure dump nearby and Kenny buried Spenny up to the shoulders in manure, but Spenny insisted he wore his dirt-proof suit. Spenny hated this and when Kenny put some on his face, Spenny got up and chased Kenny down the farm.
- Chucking a toy puppy at Spenny's cow.
- Choosing a cow that is calm.
- Getting used to his cow before the competition by going on a test ride.
- Getting to understand cows.
- Making it's cow like him.
- Using a saddle to sit on.
- Spenny's cow was named Dana.
- Kenny's cow was named Daisy.
- It is revealed that Spenny is scared of manure.
- The name of the farm that the boys went to is White Meadows Farm.
- One of the shortest actual competitions in the whole series.