|First Appeared In Who is the better chef?|
|Family Kenny Hotz (Son), Ronnie Hotz (Son), Miriam Hotz (Daughter)|
- Tzafi is Kenny's mom and she, in most people's opinion, is a fantastic cook, which is why Kenny turned to her in the cooking competition. He also goes to her house when he needs somewhere to hide from Spenny for numerous reasons. She also featured in the humiliation of the ten mile race competition, which Spenny won, so she had to slap Kenny's bottom.
Despite being a charming and lovely woman and incredibly patient with Kenny's many barbs, she is also incredibly devious, and will gladly assist her son in many pranks and schemes against Spenny, up to and including faking her own death.
Tzafi's hummus appears in "Who is the better chef?" and also in Pitch where this paraphrased recipe appears in the credits.
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 penis (uncircumsized)
- 1 birdy turdy (licked)
- 1/3 cup (75ml) sesame seed paste (tahini)
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) water or chick pea water
- 4 tblsp. (45ml) olive oil
- 6 tblsp. (75ml) lemon juice
- 1 can (540ml) chick peas, well drained
- 1/2 tsp (2ml) cumin
- 1 tsp (4ml) Coriander
- 1/4 tsp (1ml) cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish
- Sometimes Kenny puts in LSD and other drugs
Combine all ingredients except paprika in blender and blend.
Smear mixture into a flat plate and garnish with olive oil and paprika.
Serve with pita bread or vegetable sticks.
| The article is a Stub!|
We need your help to make this page better, or we'll set Kenny's Kids on you!
Please expand the article as well as you can!
The Blue Sprirt